At Solid Landings Behavioral Health, we are focused on:
- Putting you first. Our Individualized Treatment Plans are in place because we understand that no two people or circumstances are exactly alike. Our counselors and therapists will design a treatment plan that considers your unique needs and circumstances.
- Helping you get over your addiction and be on the road to complete recovery and sobriety by offering gender-specific treatment. Research shows that men and women are affected by addictions differently, and respond better to gender-specific recovery programs.
- Providing you support from some of the most skilled and experienced professionals who have a deep understanding of the most effective and innovative treatment programs available; and committed to providing you with the most compassionate care.
- Establishing an environment that is pleasant, friendly and lends itself to recovery. Our beautiful residential facilities are located in safe, quiet neighborhoods, and offer top-of-the-line amenities.
- Making ourselves available to you and your loved ones when you need us. We are always available 24/7 to offer continuous communications through the treatment process. We are here not just for you, but also for your family, because we understand that recovery is a journey not just for you, but for your loved ones as well. You and your family are part of our family.
- Treating the Whole Person. We believe that treatment of both mind and body are essential to complete recovery. Our clinical team will give you a comprehensive assessment upon admission, including a complete history and physical, as well as nutritional, medical, psychological, and spiritual assessment.
- Providing programs at reasonable costs. We understand the financial strain that the cost of rehabilitation could have on you and your family. That is why we strive to do more for less–including intensive therapies and services—that are all included within our Extended Care Residential and Intensive Inpatient Programs.